Introducing a collection of Bags, inspired by the silhouettes and attitude of Burberry’s trench coats- Burberry Belt Bag. Defined by key elements from Burberry’s trench coats, the bag’s shape is influenced by the contours of the lapel, and soft movements of the classic gabardine fabric, and features an oversized trench-inspired belt.
The Belt Bag is available in two sizes from March – medium and large.
– In March, all styles will come with a tonal belt and an additional belt in a contrasting colour.
Burberry’s Belt Bag is defined by key elements from their iconic trench coats.
Colour palette includes:
– Black with a sea-green lining and an additional bright-yellow belt.
– Pale ash rose with a mineral-grey lining and an additional black belt.
– Chalk white with a bright-yellow lining and an additional sage-green belt.
– The bag has an adjustable, detachable crossbody strap and opens up to a contrast-coloured lining.
Made in a specialist workshop in Italy using soft, supple and durable calf leather.
– Leather is dyed twice at a specialist tannery in northern Italy, for a rich, deep colour and edges are hand-painted.
– The lining is made using strong, durable calf leather.
Celebrity fans of Burberry’s Belt Bag.
Designed in London, handmade in Italy- The Burberry Belt Bag.