Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum is offering guests an opportunity to indulge in the ultimate spa experience on the stunning Turkish Riviera. By booking the Essential Spa Journey package, guests will enjoy a stay in the Orchid Suite, a sumptuous private retreat at the hotel spa specially designed for enjoying a holistic wellness experience.
Personalized in-room treatments, healthy dining, and private yoga or stretching are among many spa pleasures guests can enjoy in the privacy of the Orchid Suite by booking the Essential Spa Journey package, which is available until 31 October 2016.
Sıtuated on the top floor of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, the Orchid Suite has breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, luxurious accommodation and its own built-in private spa which includes a traditional Turkish hammam, sauna, en-suite shower and double treatment room. The suite’s bedroom has a bed with luxurious hypoallergenic feather bedding by Ploh to ensure a good night’s sleep, an integrated surround sound system and a 92-sqm terrace for outdoor relaxation.
The Essential Spa Journey package is priced from EUR 4,500 and includes:
- Full private spa services within the Orchid Suite
- Spa menu breakfast, lunch and dinner for two in the privacy of the Orchid Suite
- One healthy cooking class with the Executive Chef
- Daily healthy experiences tailored to guests’ preferences by spa and culinary team
- Daily 1 hr 50 min Time Ritual tailored spa treatments for each guest
- Daily private terrace yoga or stretching class for two people
- One personalized Aromatherapy Bath Butler Experience for two people per stay
- Two glasses of champagne with personalised bubble bath per stay
- One Complexion Analysis for each guest per stay
- One special Spa gift per person per stay
- VIP return Milas Airport transfer in Mercedes S-Class limousine
- Guests staying three nights or more can enjoy one private dinner under the stars Package is available for a minimum two-night stay until 31 October 2016.
Commenting on the Essential Spa Journey package, Ana Crawford, Senior Director of Spa and Wellness at Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum, said, “Guests looking for the ultimate in spa and wellness during their stay will want to take advantage of the Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum’s Essential Spa Journey package which has all the necessary ingredients for a rejuvenating Bodrum escape. From spa-inspired Mayo Clinic-approved dining to holistic in-room treatments and healthy cooking classes, guests will discover a world of wellness and healing from the comfort of their luxurious spa suite.”
An exclusive and relaxing retreat, Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum is the perfect setting for a luxurious healing holiday anytime during the year. For more information, please email mobod- email@example.com or phone +90 252 311 28 88.